CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight !

Well....... After working all night I was crazy enough to go see Twilight this morning. There seems to be alot of varied opinions already about it, good and bad. But my personal opinion is it's worth watching. I really liked it and would go see it again. The only recommendation I would make is read the book first if you haven't already. The movie will make more sense. I don't want to say anything to ruin the movie for those of you who haven't seen it. But I think it's worth the effort to go see it ! Have a great weekend !

1 comments:

Linda Winegar said...

I totally loved Twilight and would see it again. I can't wait till it comes out on DVD. It'll probably be my new favorite movie and replace Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. Okay maybe it won't replace it but it will be a close second. :) Thanks for updating your blog address with me. I updated it on our site too. Love ya,
Linda
winegarfamily.com