CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

tagged

Cool..Brittney tagged me....I have never been tagged before. I tag.....celeste, linda, and kiki Answer each of the following with one word answers!

Yourself: A mom
Your partner: dependable
Your hair: originally, brown
Your mother: provider
Your father: entertaining
Your dream last night: don't know
Your favorite drink: diet coke
Your dream car: anything newer than 2oo5
Your home: cozy
The room you are in: bedroom
Your fear: rapid dogs
Where you want to be in 10 years: Hawaii
Who you hung out with last night: family
You're not: skinny
One of your wish list items: to be skinny
The last thing you did: sleep
You are wearing: scrubs
Your favorite weather: winter
Your favorite book: twilight
Last thing you ate: tomato soup
Your life: rewarding
Your mood: happy
Your best friend: Brittney, Brandi, Kandi, Lind-Z
What you are thinking about right now: getting to work on time
Your car: 1994 Dodge Caravan
What are you doing at the moment: being tagged
Relationship status: Married
What is on your TV: The Nuclear Option (Bryan's show)
When is the last time you laughed: tonight

1 comments:

br_oden said...

You kill me!!...Hey why didnt you call me back? Grr....I have a dog! And if I could find him I would sik (sp?) hium on you! J/K. Well dont call now I am going to bed.....