CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Emergency room, part 2

That's right ! I was in the emergency room again this morning, YIKES!!!!!! I woke up hurting so much I thought I was going to die. I also thought I was going to have surgery to fix the problem, but after four hours of more tests and morphin. They told me my cist wasn't big enough to require surgery. Basically I have to live with it until it goes away. Which could be as long as a week. They gave me percecet this time to control the pain. Thank you doctors!!! I go to my regular doctor tomorrow to follow up and make everything is on track, whatever that means ! Anyway, thanks for listening to my complaints. I will try to write something a little more positive next time !

1 comments:

Rachel Murdock said...

Wow! I hope everything is okay and you aren't just going to have to live with the pain. (until it is big enough to remove.)