CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Peaceful Rain by my teenage daughter

I have to brag........ Again......... Lind-z wrote this amazing poem when she was at church. So I wanted to share it with everyone. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did.

Peaceful Rain by L.B.

Peaceful Rain, washes away my pain.
Yesterday's sorrow, won't be there tomorrow.
THunder like a drum beat, the world under my bare feet.
The wind blowing through my hair, the world so beautiful you have to stop and stare.
The small raindrops on the leaves, and the gorgous smell of the damp trees.
Lightening like golden rays, and in the nest are the scared blue jays.
Peaceful rain, it's worth sitting at your window pane.

lol

1 comments:

Pinky Homer said...

Wow! I didn't know Lindsey was a poet ... That's a beautiful poem ... it filled me with peace and gratitude for nature and really the things Heavenly Father has given us to remember and come close to Him. Thanks for Sharing. Kuddos for Lindsey! AMAZING!