CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lapband update !

So.. as of today I've lost 25 lbs and 12 inches. I had my check up with the doctor this past week and so far everything is looking really good. Ive been blessed not to have any complications and everything is right on track ! Ive been very lucky to have such an amazing support system to help me and motivate me. Especially to Bryan. I never would have survived surgery, recovery or even thought about surgery if it wernt for him.
My other big inspiration , who lost alot of weight, without surgery, my sister Celeste. Plus she gives me all her clothes that are to big for her now. A definite bonus ! She is a runner. Which I have to say..more power to you ! Never could get into running. but lately finding the motivation to walk has been as equally challenging.
So..last week when Bryan suggested getting me a bike, I was surprising open to the idea. And Have been loving it ever since. I can't imagine biking as far as he does yet. which is 25 miles on any average run. But another goal to yet aspire to. I'm lucky to get my 5 miles in without dying..lol.
But seriously...since April 5th. I've felt more alive, more healthy and more energetic than I have in along time. And I hope that feeling never goes away !

1 comments:

Jen said...

Way to go! You are amazing!!