CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Biker Mama !











so..im officially a biker mama. Never thought that would happen, but it did. And no...I'm not talking about the motorized kind. I went today for the first time up the canyon. I cycled between Bridal veil falls and Vivian park. Which is approx 2 miles. So beautiful. Just when I thought I couldn't live life any better than It already is... I discover this. I do have to give Credit to Bryan for getting me started. And now that I am I'm totally addicted.




Words cant even describe how beautiful and peaceful it was.... cruising down the lane, the river on one side of me the mountain on the other. You couldn't ask for a more perfect setting . It felt amazing to get out there. Just me and my bike. Be able to feel the breeze, hear the birds, see the occasional squirrwl scurry across the path. it was amazing. Be able to just clear my head and let all my troubles go. Im so excited to do this on a regular basis. What an amazing way to get fit and and relieve stress. I totally love it !!!

0 comments: