CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

sunny San diego, sort of !

my adorable nephew who I got to hang out with
These birds just crack me up !

He's swimming upside down ! Pretty cool !


I was brave enough to touch a starfish, but not an eel.
I know, I'm a wimp

me and dad at seaworld and I have one word for cali seagulls
PHYCO!!!!!!
beautiful cali sunset from seaport village

me and my dad on the hornblower, again before
we hit 7 foot swells and wish we were dead, Fun, Fun !

whale watching excursion after the storm and
before we got deathly seasick in 7 foot swells, YIKES!

a bit of sun with looming clouds in the background. Where's the sun?

look closely & you will see how soaking wet we are !

a domonstration of how unsunny it was in cali

Me and my sis hangin on the beach on Corondo Bay !

Doesn't this look just like me ?

As you can see I got to spend this past week in San Diego. It was alot of fun. I went with my Sister, her son and my dad. I got to eat at some great local restaurants, do some fun shopping, hang on the beach and we all got deathly sick whale watching. Which took me exactly 24 hours to recover from. I think my favorite was Coronado Bay. It was so beautiful. We went to the hotel del Coronado which was like stepping back in time. We spent 2 days at Seaworld and I have to say, WOW! Those seagulls are nuts ! They literally swooped down and took the food right off my dad's plate ! It was crazy ! But every moment in ali was worth it.
Now back to reality, fun fun ! I hope everyone has a great week !











1 comments:

The Palacio Place said...

How fun to see your blog. I have not been blogging for awhile. I love your dresser! Fun Fun!!! Check my blog out...I put some more San Diego Photos up.
Celeste