CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

finally after 9 years !!!!!!!

Ever since Ben was a baby he struggled to sleep in his own bed. Well, when they are little you expect them to want to sleep with mom and dad. The older they get the uncuter it becomes ! Til finally one day everyone's patience has ran out. The new bunk bed we just bought is our last hope we are clinging to to get Ben to sleep in his own bed.
Finally for the first time last night he actually did it. Now I'm trying really hard not to get excited, because one thing I have learned with Ben is victories can be very short lived. But I have to take joy in the moment and pray that this will finally be an answer to a very long and weary prayer. Wish us luck !

2 comments:

Kikibug said...

I LOVE your family pictures!! Very cute!
HURRAY for Ben. I hope it last, I try not to get excited for Carma's victories b/c hers are also short lived. I hope you all can get your beds back and he will stay in his. You are amazing with him! Keep up the great work!
Are you coming over tomorrow?

Jen said...

congrats! That is a great accomplishment. I hope he continues this for you.