CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Husband of the year !

This is my old dresser that has served me well for 16 years. We bought it at a yard sale for $20.00 when we first got married . Talk about getting your money's worth. Now on to better things.
So I have been kind of hinting for awhile that I wanted a new dresser, but really only half serious. And this is what I end up with. How cool is that ! We had to completely rearrange our bedroom just to get it to fit. It barely clears the ceiling ! Trust me when I say it's even more beautiful and majestic in person than what you see in a picture ! Bryan bought it for my birthday (which is still a week away) . He asked me if this would keep him out of the doghouse for awhile, um definitely more than awhile!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!! Happy birthday to me ! I love you Bryan !


0 comments: