CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Dream !

I didn't write this but it pretty much sums up how I feel :

My Dream
I dream of the day you will be able
to tell me with your words where it hurts
when you are sick.
I dream of the day you stand at the end
of the driveway waiting for the bus with your sister.
I dream of the day you graduate high school
as I shout " THAT"S MY BOY!" while they call your name
and you walk across the stage.
I even dream of the day you come home and tell me
you've fallen in love and are marrying the
girl of your dreams.
And if these dreams are not meant to be, my dear son,
then I dream of the day I greet you in heaven
and meet my son - complete and whole
and perfect for the first time.
You will never disappoint me, my son,
even if these dreams don't come true.
For your value to me is not in these dreams,
but in the blessing of having known and loved you.

3 comments:

The Palacio Place said...

Oh wow, pretty cool. I can't imagine how hard that would be. Good attitude and philosophy!

br_oden said...

Man now I am crying at work! That was beautiful. You are such an amazing mom. Thanks for the talks. I miss ya man!

Bre said...

that's beautiful! I love it. Man, I miss having Ben in my class. He's a whole act of his own. Always entertaining. So much fun.