CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

My calendar says it April, but look outside !




hey Az..... in case you were wondering if Utah got snow, here is your answer. Your eyes are not decieving you. There is about 6 inches out there. This is not a leftover winter scene. This is real life on April 16,2009. Again, no complaints about the heat ! I'm pretty sure we will never thaw out. By the time it thinks about warming up it will be winter again. Have a great day !


2 comments:

Pinky Homer said...

I can't believe this was a few days ago. I'm glad I missed it! And we are back to enjoy two days of nice weather and then rain ... hopefully we are done with snow! Thanks for keeping tabs while we were gone. Love ya. Have a nice day!

Marian said...

welcome back!!!!!!! I look forward to seeing you ! You have a great day too!!!