CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

posting...

Me and my sister

Don't we look just like each other ?

What a great looking pair !

love ya, sis !

Christmas morning with Grandpa

Way to get in the christmas spirit Grandpa !


the grandkids in their new pj's

Don't they look great !


My family on Christmas Eve

Celeste,David,Bryan,Marian,Lindsay

Ben,Colton,dad,rachel,mom


Well......... What an amazing christmas we had this year. My sister Celeste and her son came up for 10 days from Az. The frigid weather was quite a shock to their system. My poor sister froze the whole time while my nephew practically lived outside. Being only 7 he thought it was the greatest thing ever. My sister didn't think it was very fun when she needed to get in her car and the doors were frozen shut.

My whole family came to my house on Christmas eve and we had a great evening together. Celeste made German Stollen and Empinadas ( from Argentina). And of course Hot Chocolate. My sister is quite the international cook. Thankfully for the rest of us. It was all so yummy!!!!

Christmas morning dad was at our house bright and early, 6:30 A.M. to be exact, to watch all the grandkids open presents. It was such an amazing experience and well worth the effort. We all had such a great time together the whole time Cleste was here. I'm so glad she was able to come up.

Unfortunatley not all the news is so wonderful. The 24 hr, I wish I was dead the whole time flu visited our house. And everyone got it. It started with Rachel and ended with Celeste. Thankfully nobody was sick on Christmas day. and now everyone is healthy and hapyy ( knock on wood)

Now Christmas is over and my sister has gone back to az to thaw out. I have amazing memories to keep me warm and look forward to a little peace and quiet next week when the kids are back in school. I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas this year.


Hey Celeste, thanks again for coming. I had a blast ! Next stop, San Diego YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments: