CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Autism...my Dream

I dream of the day you will be able to tell me with your words where it hurts, when you are sick.
I dream of the day you stand at the end of the driveway waiting for the school bus with your sister.
I dream of the day you graduate high school, as I shout, "Thats my boy! " while they call your name and you walk across the stage.
I even dream of the day you come home and tell me you have fallen in love and are marrying the girl of your dreams. And if these dreams are not meant to be, my dear son, then I dream of the day i greet you in heaven and meet my son, whole and complete and perfect for the first time.
You will never disappoint me, my son, even if these dreams do not come true. For your value to me is not in these dreams, but in the blessing og having known and loved you.

written by Carol...

I think i have shared this before, but i just found the paper so i wanted to share it again. for those of you who know Ben and our Family. you will understand how much words like these mean to me. And how very honored I am to be Ben's mom...
need a tissue ?

0 comments: