CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

lapband update ! May12, 2010

So, this is me today. 16 lbs lighter and 7 inches smaller. Not a real big difference, but this documentation is more for me. so I can keep track how i am doing. But decided to share it here in the process. Anyway, I went to the doctor today for my check up and Im doing good. Pretty much back to normal. My emotions have leveled out and im not in pain anymore. My port still bothers me from time to time. But im informed thats normal. Thats right...the doctor told me I am normal..hahaha !
anyway... Im excited that im feeling healthy and happy and overall just better. And of course the continued love and support from my family and friends has been amazing ! I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay!!! good for you. I look forward to your progress pictures

Chevelle man said...

Not only are you normal...ha ha ha, but beautiful too.

Chevelle man said...

Not only are you normal...ha ha ha, but beautiful too.