CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 21, 2010

autism Concert May 20, 2010

My family
Marian,Bryan,Lindsay, Bena md Rachel
Me and my dad !
Rachel and Grandpa !

my little Diva !



my 3 beautiful kids !

it scares me how beautiful
lindsay has become !


Ben wanted to hug a tree just
because his sisters did !
too cute !

My beautiful angel girls !


Grandpa and the kids !

i love thier beautiful smiles !



So, we got the opportunity to go to an amazing concert in SLC last night. It was at Abravanal Hall. The Utah symphony did a benefit concert for families with kids who have autism and they did a great job entertaining the kids ! Dad went with us. It was so much fun. I dont know what was more entertaining, the concert or watching Ben . He loved it so much. And it was really nice to meet other families who have children with special needs. As you can tell by the pictures, the weather was perfect and Bryan even got to join us at the end (he's been in Ca all week). It was nice to dress everyone up and go out for a special evening. Not something we get to do very often. It really was the perfect evening !














0 comments: