CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

a moment of Gratitude....

so Im reading this blog entry by mark and bre. If you get a chance you need to read it. It on my blog list.Bre was Ben's kindergarten teacher. While im reading it Ben is screaming in the background and I just start crying. Not because Ben is screaming but because i started to think about all the amazing people in our lives that have helped us with Ben. How much having Ben as a part of our family has changed all of us so drastically. Even though the days can seem long and frustrating, how blessed I am to be his mother and how I wouldn't have it any other way.
So I just wanted to say thanks to all of you amazing people who have helped us, loved us and more importantly loved Ben. We love you !

1 comments:

br_oden said...

now you are making me cry. We love you Ben!!