CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

house renovations...Let the fun begin !











so we decided to start fixing up the house with the hope of one day,maybe, selling it and getting something a little bigger. But even if we do end up staying here then it will be that much nicer for us.
The before picture i took got erased, but here is a pic of our bathroom and Ben's room after the walls got redone, but before they are painted. we are also going to refinish our hardwood floors.
it will be nice to get it all put back together. Right now my living room is Ben's bedroom and the kitchen sink is also the bathroom sink. but overall not to bad.
I'll try to keep everyone posted.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I am trying to catch up on reading some blogs--just read about your trip to Jackson Hole.

I looks & sounds like you had a wonderful family trip! I can't believe how big your kids are getting (I guess mine are getting big too).

You & Brian also look great & happy. Good luck with the house renovations!