CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Santa's budget !

So I thought I was being clever when my kids starting rattling off what they wanted for christmas and it was getting out of control. So hoping to stop the madness I told them they wouldn't get everything they wanted because "Santa" was on a budget. They said o.k. went on their merry and I thought I was in the clear . Until 2 days later my 7 year old came up to me with a handful of change and said " I found some money for santa so he can get me everything on my list.
How do you rebound from that ? Well, I don't even remember exactly what I said, but something along the lines of children are only allowed a certian alotment of toys, because there are so many children. Santa doesn't use "real" money etc, etc...... Whew! Good thing it's not bad to tell those kind of lies !

"Santa did enjoy a nice ice cold diet coke though, haha!
Merry Christmas !

1 comments:

Jen said...

That is so sweet!