CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Lind-z Christmas concert




Doesn't Lind-z look so grown up in her concert dress. She doesn't like the way she looks, but I think she looks beautiful. But of course I'm not biased. It was a beautiful concert. Even though we didn't get of pic of Grandpa Ralph, he was there as well and really enjoyed it as well. I love Ben's smile ! it's so contagious. I was surprised how hard it was to get everyone to smile at the same time. I love my little 7 year old diva. She always has to look just so. If you look at Bryan and Ben they smiles look alike to me. I hate to brag, but I'm going to anyway. I think I have a great looking little family. I hope everyone is having a great week.


1 comments:

Linda Winegar said...

you guys look so cute. way to go Lindz! - winegarfamily.com