CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

new experience

o.k. So I had an interesting experience yesterday. My friend suggested I get my upper lip waxed because I've never done it before and I only have one word about that.....OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My friend is a pro at it, but of course i scream like a little girl. Very embarrassing ! After that we went shopping at the mall to take my mind off the pain. That worked pretty good. Plus Lindz was with us and that's where she wanted to go.
Why wasn't she in school ? Because I let her ditch and have a girls day out ! We all know how important that is. Lindz is at that fun age where we can do stuff together. I just have to make sure not to do anything that will "embarrass" her. I'm just thankful she still wants to hang out with me.
so...... I went to see the new movie with Richard Gere. Anyone dying to go see that, don't forget your tissues. Idon't want to say anything that will give anything away, but let's just say It's takes an unexpected twist. Enough said. Next on the movie list, Eagle Eye !
Other than that just keeping busy, with work,family and life in general . I keep thinking with all my kids in school life might slow down a little, but so far it hasn't. Bummer.
speaking of kids now that they are all gone to school I'm going to sleep now. I hope everyone is having a great week.

3 comments:

Kikibug said...

HAHAHAHA, I am laughing waxing is SO much fun. I wont tell you what I got waxed this week.. getting ready for birthin a baby is all I have to say. FUN!
That is so fun that you and Lindz have so much fun together.

br_oden said...

You sream like a little girl! ha ha
You kill me!!!!.....

I have a dog!!

Linda Winegar said...

LOL I love that you let her ditch school. My mom never let me do that unless I was sick. I'll have to remember that for the future. Too bad she didn't think of that, but she did have 2 jobs so I guess I couldn't really expect her to do that for me when she was supporting the whole family.