CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dear Arizona Family ......Burrrr

Hey everyone who is still basking in 80 degree weather ! Yesterday's high a cool 45 degrees. Last night's low an even cooler 36 degrees and I drove home in a blizzard this morning on the way home from work. That's right a blizzard !!! All of a sudden I'm having to remember, in a hurry, where my winter wear is. Thankfully Bryan is a very organized person and had everything stored in a rubbermaid container under the bed. Crazy!!!!!!!!! Aren't you looking forward to visiting in February now ? Hey Bennett O. Don't forget your thermal underwear and your electric blanket...... HAHAHAHA!!!!!

We celebrated Ben's b-day yesterday. That was alot of fun. We did the usual cake and ice cream thing with the grandparents. Then we went up the canyon for a haunted halloween train ride. (kid friendly) We all found it kind of funny that Ben was terrified of the moth flying by the light on the train but not the feaky looking dead guy with an ax sticking out of his head. He even sat next to Ben. Ben loved it. I think more than anything else that was one of the best presents we could of given him. At one point on the train Cherie started laughing hysterically and none of us still don't know why.

But we had alot of fun with dad, Cherie and even David took time out of his busy schedule to come with us. Funny story about David. One of the "ghosts" that wondered through our car was a cat lady. She got right up in David's face and asked him if wanted to go on a date with her. It was pretty funny. David said" No, I'm good, but thanks for asking. It was a pretty fun day.

I hope everyone is doing good . Have a great week. I look forward to hearing from you ! LOL

3 comments:

br_oden said...

Bennett says he isnt coming ;-p

Kikibug said...

I have wanted to go on that train ride for years. How fun. I am glad y'all got to go. That is so funny how Ben was scared of the moth, but not the scary guy. Kids crack me up!

The Palacio Place said...

Well I am hoping that if Colton and I don't go to Argentina for Christmas then we will go to Utah for a while!!!!