CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

the weight loss journey continues....

well, it been 13 days since my lapband surgery. 13 days of no sugar....no chocolate...and no caffeine. If you would of told me that one day I would willingly give up these things, i would of told you you were crazy. But I have and i am amazed at the changes that have happened in my life.
This whole procedure has affected me in ways i never thought it would. Since food is no longer my coping mechanism. Ive had to find other ways to cope. in doing this I have opened a whole new world to myself. I've learned to find positive ways to cope with stress and get my life organized.
I was so scared to do this, but now that I have I am really happy I did. I have a sis who is a nurse. She herself has lost 40 lbs. Its been really good being able to connect with her in a way I never have before. Sharing our experiences with each other and others that want to know.
So the journey continues.. as I adjust to my new life and look forward to living it healthy and eventually skinny !

0 comments: